Jeremy Wilson's Portfolio

"For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream." Vincent Van Gogh

Free Inquiry Project: Week 4

This week for my Free Inquiry project, I went hiking to some beautiful waterfalls near where I grew up. It was a great chance to reconnect with a familiar place that I had not been to in a while. It was the perfect opportunity because I was in Qualicum Beach, which is where I grew up, for thanksgiving. My family came along for the hike, and it was a very nice moment that we all shared. Experiencing the fresh air, and beautiful cascading waterfalls alongside my family, created another wonderful memory there. It really made me reflect on all of the other times we had come there as a family, and why I love the place so much. Again, I felt very recharged and connected to my family as well as nature. I can truly see the benefits of sharing nature hikes with loved ones, but for my next excursion I would like to see the benefits of having these experiences alone, and whether that makes a difference.